The Facilities Include
- Classrooms: 7 AC classrooms, each with a capacity of 60 students – equipped with Laptop/ PC and LCD Projects integrated with a campus wide Wi-Fi Network
- Conference Room/ MDP center: with capacity of 25
- Library: equipped with 4000 books, journals, access to online databases
- Computer Center: equipped with two Servers
- Communication Lab
- Computer Lab
- Rooftop Cafeteria
- Electronic infrastructure equipped with 80 Desktop Computers- Projectors, Close-circuit TV, Access Control System
Wireless Hotspots: In addition to the wired network, the entire campus has a parallel wireless network. The networked resources can be accessed from virtually anywhere in the campus. Branded Laptops with Mobile Technology have been provided for the same.
Blackboard Learning Management System: Students can access the Internet round the clock and the learning resources available on the Campus LMS (Learning Management system) – Blackboard, to manage the vast knowledge and create an online learning environment. Thus, it makes it possible for the students to access information resources anywhere and at anytime in the campus.
Internet @ 19 mbps (1:1): All members on the intranet have access to Internet 24 hours a day, through 19 mbps Internet Line. The Internet bandwidth will be enhanced every year.
Library: Fully computerised and well stocked Library with over 4000 books, periodicals and DVDs/ CDs. Library includes not only paper versions, but also electronic versions, CD-ROMs, multimedia and online products, online data bases.
Learning Rooms: The Learning Rooms are air-conditioned, spacious, well ventilated and in conformity with international standards. Classrooms are Wi-Fi enabled along with audio-visual media and LCD Projectors. A Group Work room equipped with round tables enables participants to discuss in groups and promotes peer discussion and learning.
Conference/MDP-Room: A conference room/ MDP room with a seating capacity of 25 is one of the highlights of the Bangalore Campus. It has modern facilities to conduct board meetings, campus recruitment, research seminars etc.