- To provide professional education and training to all students in all aspects related to the management discipline for advancement of learning towards promoting excellence in business administration and industry.
- To strive for continuous improvement in instructions, methodology of delivery and course content to ensure updates of a student with the reality of the corporate world, its needs and expectations from an employable candidate.
- To actively support the growth and quality improvements of a student, to enhance, prepare and train the student to face the corporate world.
- To provide state-of-the-art infrastructure and all facilities to students, to support and propel their career paths, may it be managerial, administrative or entrepreneurial.
- To associate the University with Councils, Academic Bodies of administrative education and corporate bodies in relation to the courses, curriculum development and advancement along with the upgradation in the course content to ensure that a student is well equipped with all the knowledge and skills required to become directly employable.
- To collaborate with institutes and/or organisations in India and abroad that have similar objectives and functions, to facilitate exchange programs.
- To take initiative in improving the education level and methodology.
- To collaborate with industries and organisations in order to formulate training programs of mutual interest for the benefit of the students.
- To understand the meaning of feedback, self evaluation and regulatory mechanism and to apply it in all aspects.
- Development of criteria and tools for collection of information based on the design and evaluation methodology, provoking skills for reasoning and innovation.
Effective Communication: to enable students to communicate professionally and effectively, both orally and in writing, to enhance their understanding of and solutions for common business problems; also to enable them to understand the role of communication in communicating properly with a diverse and intercultural audience.
Global Business Management: to empower students to understand the theory, operations, and challenges of global business and also to give students a deeper insight into the ethnic, social, gender, religious, and cultural diversity in problem solving, decision-making and group dynamics.
Business Decision Making: to develop critical thinking, analytical, problem solving skills and also to equip them with the ability to identify and evaluate relevant information for decision-making. Flexible, creative, critical thinking methods are encouraged to analyze and solve complex business problems arising out of change and uncertainty.
With the phenomenal growth in the Indian Economy and the rise of home grown multinationals, the commercial enterprise today is looking at people to take up responsibility at entry levels, who are flexible and adaptive to their business environment as well as sensitive enough to respond to the challenges being offered in an increasingly competitive global environment with multifaceted skill sets backed up by a rigorously honed knowledge base. The BBA program has been tailor made to fill in this need.
Through a practical approach towards the syllabus, guided by the faculty from the industry itself, students are prepared for the real corporate world. Innovative methods of teaching consisting of case study discussions, presentations, classroom debates and role plays are used to make the classroom experience an invigorating one.